The storms are brewing, and great fishing will be had again soon around the coast of the UK. The past few months are all ways “not great”. Many fish are out in the deeper water and not found close to our shores. The water is warming a bit now and the action should soon start. Comment on this post if you have had your first Mackerel yet!!!!!
Sea fishing tips
Remember the following:
- Get local knowledge on where to fish
- Read the fishing press to get an idea of what should be happening
- Look at your records to see what you were catching last year at this time
- Start making records if you are not!!
- Speak to your local tackle shop to get good local advice
- Fish hard.
- Have plenty of FRESH bait
- Try some new ideas Read my guide for beginners to sea angling