Shore fishing in Scotland
I would love to hear from some Scottish sea anglers. There are over 30 people a day looking for advice on sea fishing in Scotland and I cannot help them at all! A few popular questions would be,
- What species are you currently targeting in Scotland
- What are some good Scottish shore marks
- What fishing gear do you use
- How cold is it currently??
- How does fishing in Scotland differ from England (southern)
- What is the quality of the shore fishing in Scotland now
If you can help with any of the above questions, please comment on this post or send a mail via our contact page. Personally I would also be intersted in hearing about the quality of the off shore sea fishing in Scotland. I would imagine that it is far better than that of Southern England…??