Here are some posts from the fishing-blog covering the basics of Sea fishing, Known as the sea fishing for beginners guide.
I have archived lots of hints and tips to assist you in catching your first sea fish, have a look at the list and decide where you want to start to learn sea fishing. I have ordered them in the best way to learn the art of sea fishing.
Click on the blue link and it will take you to that article on that aspect of how to sea fish. I do update and improve the articles, this is denoted by the edited date within the brackets.
There are other ways to contact me and gain advice from myself and others. There is a great fishing blog facebook page with around 300 followers that I would love to see you on >>> e’Sea fishing tips for beginners and improver’s, I will definitely respond and look forward to meeting you and helping you out. Twitter is also a great place for quick answers to problems about sea fishing for beginners, my account here is the fishing blogs account. I respond quickly to this. If all this fails you can drop me an email. If you are not interested in fishing you could look at surfing with Greco
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” identifier=”071602201X” locale=”UK” tag=”wwwcaughtonse-21″]
Anyway, lets get to the important bit, helping you catch more fish:
Sea Fishing For Beginners – Basics
There are lots of ways to catch your first fish, but having an understanding about how fish work is really important. These article give you a grounding in what makes a fish tick.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B006HKZ8A4″ locale=”UK” tag=”wwwcaughtonse-21″]
- The Marine fish – this article explains the basics of how a marine fish works
- Types of UK Marine fish – flat fish and round fish (not species!!)
- Algea and its effect on sea fishing – cover and food
- Tides – how they effect your fishing
- Wind and Sea states – understand the forecast to improve sea fishing for beginners
Beginners Tackle, Tips and Safety
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B009SNBUB8″ locale=”UK” tag=”wwwcaughtonse-21″]
- Sea fishing tackle – basic tackle (edited 23/11/14)
- Safety – common sense
- Sea fishing terms – do you know what a paternoster is?
- Detecting a bite – how do you know you have caught a fish?
- Reading your Mark – learning what the mark is offering the fish
- Un Hooking Sea fish – A basic guide for treating the fish properly
Sea Fishing For Beginners Locations
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”0091940273″ key=”image” locale=”UK” tag=”wwwcaughtonse-21″]
- Fishing the Estuary environment – tips
- Fishing from Harbours and Piers – tips and considerations
- Fishing from the beach – a basic guide to beach casting (edited 19/11/13)
- The rip tide – some useful info, please read
- Find New fishing Marks – Some great tips on learning about your fishing mark
Beginners Species Guide
- Pollock fishing – ideas for increasing your catch rate
- Cod Fishing – Learn to catch cod from the shore
- Mackerel Fishing – Great beginners article
- Plaice Fishing – Catch a lovely eating fish
- Flounder Fishing – Target flounder
- Bass Fishing & my Bass fishing eBook – A must buy
Beginners Tackle & Purchases
- Sea Fishing (River Cottage Handbook)
- Lineaeffe Carbo Cast 14′ 3 Section Beachcaster
- Lineaeffe Vigor LN70FD Beach Casting Sea Fishing Reel
- Abu Garcia Devil Spin Rods
- New Shakespeare Omni Rear Drag Reel
- SFE Travel Sea Fishing Rig Making Kit – Make 100 rigs – Complete with twin sided box
- Rapala Lures
[easyazon_bestseller items=”10″ locale=”UK” node=”454671031″ tag=”wwwcaughtonse-21″ title=”Bestseller Shore fishing Gear on Amazon”]